m: 07812 102284 e: email@example.com
1. How I collect and keep your personal data -
I will collect a variety of data in order to deliver my services to the best of my ability, I will always manage your personal data transparently, fairly and securely.
I may ask you to provide me with the following data, this information is used solely by me, to contact you regarding your wedding or other services such as album requests –
- Personal Details; Name, postal address, telephone number, email address, and secondary contact information regarding additional contacts for your wedding/ event.
- Wedding/ Event Details; Location, telephone number, Date, timings, and any additional information of third party involvement within the wedding/ event.
- Details and notes taken throughout our conversations to provide the best service for you.
All information received via email, and the Contact form on the Jackie Housley Photography website will be protected within a password protected email account. Messages sent to me via social media, are stored within my social media accounts. The information will be stored as long as needed to provide you with the best service.
2. Who Will This Data Be Shared With?
I take data protection seriously, I will not sell your data to third parties. The only times your data will be shared, will be for the following scenarios -
- Postage – There may be occasions where I will need to send you products or documentation via the post. This will require that I share your Name, Address and occasionally, telephone number with the postal service.
- Suppliers - There may be occasions where you decide to have your orders delivered to you direct from the suppliers. In this case, your Name, Address and in some cases your mobile number and email address will be shared.
This information is stored on a password protected computer.
All data files, including images will be kept for a period of time as stated in the agreement/contract of services.
My website is a HTTPS website which means all communications between your browser and my website are secure, any details that you provide via my contact form, will be encrypted.
3. Why do I share your personal data with the above?
Quite frankly, I may need to post your documents or sometimes even albums, to your address - so I do need to show the nice post lady or courier person your address so that you receive that beautiful album or important documents.
I will also need to share your images with the album supplier, an album full of white pages would be quite boring really but my suppliers also have their own privacy policies, which if you do want to see those policies, just drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. How do I keep your personal data secure?
As mentioned previously, all personal data is kept on a password protected computer.
All images are kept on 2 encrypted hard drives and also my secure website. I tend to keep all the edited jpegs for approximately 5 years as I have had instances of lost USB drives 2 years down the line - should you wish to have your images erased, just drop me a line at email@example.com
6. Your Rights
You have the following rights:
1.The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
2.The right of access to your personal data and any supplementary information
3.The right to have any errors in your personal data rectified
4.The right to have your personal data erased
5.The right to block or suppress the processing of your personal data
6.The right to move, copy or transfer your personal data from one IT environment to another 7.The right to object to processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, and rights related to automated decision-making (i.e. where no humans are involved) and profiling (i.e. where certain personal data is processed to evaluate an individual).
You have the right to ask me not to process your personal data for marketing purposes and by this I mean use on social media, use of images in sample albums and printed images for wedding fayres and flyers. I will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if I intend to use your data for such purposes or if I intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms I use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting me at firstname.lastname@example.org
My site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that I do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.